Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Evening Room 4pm-6pm


1. Calvin Harris - Acceptable In The 80's
2. Eddy Grant - Electric Avenue
3. Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax
4. Adam Ant - Goodie Two Shoes
5. Billy Idol - Dancing With Myself
6. Lita Ford - Kiss Me Deadly
7. Journey - Any Way You Want It
8. Corey Hart - I Wear My Sunglasses At Night
9. Devo - Watch Us Work It
10. Bangles - Hazy Shade Of Winter
11. Bananarama - Cruel Summer
12. Nena - 99 Luft Balloons
13. Elvis Costello - Everyday I Write The Book
14. Gary Numan - Cars
15. Prince - Raspberry Beret
16. The Cars - Just What I Needed
17. David Bowie - China Girl
18. Duran Duran - Girls On Film (Night Version)
19. Living Color - Glamour Boys
20. Flock Of Seagulls - I Ran
21. Men Without Hats - The Safety Dance
22. Neneh Cherry - Buffalo Stance
23. Falco - Rock Me Amadeus
24. M - Pop Muzik
25. A-Ha - Take On Me
26. Modern English - I'll Stop The World
27. Fine Young Cannibals - She Drives Me Crazy
28. Boys Don't Cry - I Wanna Be A Cowboy
29. General Public - Tenderness
30. INXS - I Need You Tonight
31. Crowded House - Don't Dream It's Over

No comments: