Sunday, February 15, 2009

Big Big Love @ The Velvet 8pm-1am



1. The Beatles - All You Need Is Love

2. The Pixies - Gigantic

3. Scouting For Girls - She's So Lovely

4. Just Jack - Love Fool

5. Kings Of Leon - True Love Way

6. Stevie Wonder - I Don't Know Why

7. Spiritualized - Soul On Fire

8. The Magic Numbers - Crazy In Love

9. Suede - Beautiful Ones

10. Nirvana - Love Buzz

11. The Beatles - Dig A Pony

12. The Rolling Stones - Honest I Do

13. Say Anything - Alive With The Glory Of Love

14. The Libertines - What Katie Did

15. Evan Voytas - We'd Be Good Together

16. Frightened Rabbit - Set You Free

17. Bob Dylan - Lay Lady Lay

18. Chromatics - I Want Your Love

19. The Emergency - Prisoner Of Love

20. Art Of Noise - Moments In Love (Caspa Mix)

21. Lykke Li - Little Bit

22. Kings Of Leon vs Lykke Li - Knocked Up

23. Placebo - Running Up That Hill

24. Sonic Youth - Superstar

25. Stereophonics - Nothing Compares To You

26. Los Campesinos - My Year In Lists

27. Modern English - I'll Stop The World And Melt With You

28. Love Is All - Movie Romance

29. Collie Buddz - Mary Jane

30. Paul McCartney & Wings - Maybe I'm Amazed

31. The Kooks - Young Folks

32. Weezer - El Scorcho

33. David Bowie - Modern Love

34. The Cars - Just What I Needed

35. The Aquabats - Lovers Of Loving Love

36. Queen - Crazy Little Thing Called Love

37. George Harrison - I Got My Mind Set On You

38. Pete Townshend - Let My Love Open The Door

39. INXS - I Need You Tonight

40. Lita Ford - Kiss Me Deadly

41. The Thermals - Pillar Of Salt

42. Rites Of Spring - All There Is

43. Smith - Baby It's You

44. Muse - Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You

45. She & Him - You Really Got A Hold On Me

46. The Cure - Lovesong

47. Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart

48. She Wants Revenge - Tear You Apart

49. Prince - I Would Die For You

50. Elvis Costello - Everyday I Write The Book

51. Dramarama - Anything, Anything (I'll Give You)

52. Bad Company - Can't Get Enough Of Your Love

53. Heart - Crazy On You

54. War - Why Can't We Be Friends

55. Eddie Money - Baby Hold On

56. Jackson 5 - I Want You Back

57. Altyrone Deno Brown - If You Love Me

58. Aqualung - Pressure Suit

59. Party Ben - Every Car You Chase

60. Brat Productions - Easy Heaven

61. Cat Power - I Found A Reason

62. Joan As Police Woman - To Be Loved

63. Suzi Quatro & Chris Norman - Stumblin In

64. The Association - Never My Love

65. The Yardbirds - For Your Love

66. Brenton Wood - Gimme Some Kind Of Sign

67. The Ojays - Love Train

68. Patrice Rushen - Sending Forget Me Nots

69. Anita Ward - Ring My Bell (Solly B-More Edit)

70. Diana Ross And The Supremes - I'm Going To Make You Love Me

71. Commodores Vs Q-Tip - Brick And Stop

72. The Emotions - Best Of My Love

73. Mar-Keys - Last Night

74. Leon Haywood - Don't Push It, Don't Force It

75. Lou Rawls - You'll Never Find Another Love Like Mine

76. The 5 Royales - Dedicated To The One I Love

77. Jackie Wilson - That's Why

78. Michael McDonald - Sweet Freedom

79. Neil Young - Only Love Can Break Your Heart

80. Tiga - Love Don't Dance Here Anymore

No comments: