Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Popscene 9am-11am



1. Main Drag - All My Friends

2. Canadians - Neverending Story

3. The Black Keys - She Said She Said

4. Stereophonics - You Sexy Thing

5. Shout Out Louds - Man On The Moon

6. Up The Empire - Feel The Pain

7. Get Cape, Wear Cape, Fly - D.A.N.C.E.

8. Pale Young Gentlemen - Paper Planes

9. Dan Black - HYPNTZ

10. White Lies - Love Lockdown

11. Max Tundra - Playboy

12. The Ferris Wheel - You Keep Me Hangin On

13. Phosphorescent - You've Lost That Loving Feeling

14. Rumble Strips - The Boys Are Back In Town

15. Hockey Night - Dark Trance

16. Database ft Mono 4 - Pogo

17. Baron Von Luxxury - Y Control

18. Chin Chin - Some Like It Hot

19. Cruel Black Dove - Love My Way

20. DVAS - Urgent

21. Dolby Anol - Your Woman

22. Frankmusik - Every Breath You Take

23. Friendly Fires - I'm Good I'm Gone

24. Hexes & Ohs - Head Over Heels

25. We Have Band - West End Girls

26. La Chansons - Sex And Candy

27. Lilly Allen - Oh My God

28. PYT - Summer Of 69

29. Sara Lov - My Body Is A Cage

30. The Shins - We Will Become Silhouettes

31. Tori Amos - Landslide

32. Starfucker - Girls Just Want To Have Fun