Friday, March 6, 2009

Seven Ultra Lounge 3pm-6pm



1. Marlena Shaw - California Soul (Diplo Mix)

2. Dom Terrace - House Music

3. Basement Jaxx - Red Alert

4. The Hours - The Light (Calvin Harris Mix)

5. Roy Davis Jr - I Have A Vision (The Juan MacLean Mix)

6. Whomadewho - The Plot (Discodeine Mix)

7. Simian Mobile Disco - 10000 Horses Can't Be Wrong

8. Triobelisk - Xrystal Eye (Dmerit Mix)

9. Phoenix - If I Ever Feel Better (Buffalo Bunch Mix)

10. Phantoms - Shrimp And White Wine

11. Tysaun Alexanderic - Seduction

12. Diamond Cut - Teardrops (Treasure Fingers Mix)

13. Strip Steve - You & I

14. Armand Van Helden - I Can Smell You

15. Mr. Miyagi - We're Gonna Give You The Lesson

16. Mongrel - Hit From The Morning Sun (96 Bulls Mix)

17. Ninfa - My Baby Left Me (Keith Mix)

18. Nadastrom - Tween Me You ft Blaqstarr

19. Tom EQ - I Need You (Hijack Mix)

20. Jak-Z & Scott Cooper - Move Ya

21. Lioness - My Heart (Mansion Mix)

22. V.V. Brown - Leave (Style Of Eye Mix)

23. Weird Science - Haus Of Cards (Laidback Luke Mix)

24. Laidback Luke vs A-Trak - Shake It Down

25. Electric Soulside - Insane Inside (Kelevra Mix)

26. Dj Sneak - Droppin Kisses (Herve Edit)

27. Bit Crushers - Wanna Ride (Dj Fame Mix)

28. Solo - Afreaka

29. Machines Don't Care - Beat Bang (Mujava Mix)

30. Wolfgang Gartner - Flashback

31. Little Boots - New In Town (Fred Falke Mix)

32. Futurecop! - Transformers (Ghosthustler Mix)

33. A Certain Ratio - I Feel Light

No comments: