Monday, March 16, 2009

So...I Made A Mixtape


Well you may have been wondering where all of the fashion bits and all have gone from my blog. It isn't that I am done with shopping and shooting those, I was just a bit busy. Now I am back however and with my first ever Mixtape. The mixing won't be smooth as butter but it was nice to finally get off my ass and get something together. Give it a listen and let me know what you think.
Happy Place by Niko Lyle
1. Circlesquare - Hey You Guys (The Juan MacLean Mix)
2. La Roux - Quicksand (Beni Mix)
3. J-88 - The Look Of Love (Two Fingers Mix)
4. Faunts - Feel Love Thinking Of
5. Casio Kids - Fot I Hose
6. Animal Collective - Brother Sport
7. Royksopp - Happy Up Here (Holy Fuck Re-Interpretation)
8. Empire Of The Sun - We Are The People (Burns Mix)
9. Get Famous! - Slip Away
10. Diamond Cut - Teardrops
11. Futurecop! - Transformers (Ghosthustler Mix)
12. Little Boots - New In Town (Fred Falke Mix)
13. Aether - Anywhere

No comments: