Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Velvet 9am-11am



1. Rikers - Easter Eyes

2. We Have Band - You've Had Band

3. Alaska In Winter - Berlin

4. Dave Fischoff - Ghost Of An Afternoon

5. Starfucker - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

6. Dreamend - If Only For A Day

7. Salem - Whenusleep

8. Shad - I Don't Like To

9. The Golden Filter - Solid Gold

10. TV On The Radio - I Was A Lover

11. Clubfeet - Teenage Suicide

12. Vampire Weekend Vs Miike Snow - The Kids Don't Stand A Chance

13. Junesex - Worst Than Love (Chateau Flight Mix)

14. Passion Pit - Cuddle Fuddle

15. Telepathe - Chrome's On It

16. Royksopp ft Lykke Li - Miss It So Much

17. The Pixies - Where Is My Mind?

18. Kay Kay & His Weathered Underground - Birds

19. Foreign Born - Union Hall

20. The Redwalls - Universal Blues

21. The Animals - Don't Bring Me Down

22. The Beatles - Dig A Pony

23. The Rolling Stones - As Tears Go By

24. Dent May & His Magnificent Ukulele - When You Were Mine

25. The Botticellis - Here I Go Again

26. The Submarines - Brighter Discontent

27. Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti - Can't Hear My Eyes

28. Altyrone Deno Brown - If You Love Me

29. The Clik Clik - My Dunks

30. Katie Herzig - Hologram

31. Pale Young Gentlemen - Paper Planes

32. Iran - Buddy

33. The Kinks - I Go To Sleep

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your blog! Great stuff. Thanks!