Friday, March 27, 2009

So...I Fixed A Mixtape


Apparently Happy Place was a pain to dl through Z-Share and I forgot to convert it so to remedy this I give you an alt link and hopefully this time you can hear it and give me a little feedback.


Enjoy




Happy Place by Niko Lyle
1. Circlesquare - Hey You Guys (The Juan MacLean Mix)
2. La Roux - Quicksand (Beni Mix)
3. J-88 - The Look Of Love (Two Fingers Mix)
4. Faunts - Feel Love Thinking Of
5. Casio Kids - Fot I Hose
6. Animal Collective - Brother Sport
7. Royksopp - Happy Up Here (Holy Fuck Re-Interpretation)
8. Empire Of The Sun - We Are The People (Burns Mix)
9. Get Famous! - Slip Away
10. Diamond Cut - Teardrops
11. Futurecop! - Transformers (Ghosthustler Mix)
12. Little Boots - New In Town (Fred Falke Mix)
13. Aether - Anywhere

No comments: