Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Crow's Foot 9-12ish



1. Leopold and His Fiction - Come Back

2. Stone Roses - I Wanna Be Adored

3. Centro-Matic - I The Kite

4. Roxy Music - Ladytron

5. The Dark Romantics - Never Been Loved

6. Neimo - Lines

7. Cold War Kids - Bullies Always Win

8. Matthew Wilder - Break My Stride

9. Telefon Tel Aviv - My Week Beats Your Year

10. David Bowie - Suffragette City

11. Radiohead - Reckoner (Love Tongue Attack Mix)

12. Nouvelle Vague - Too Drunk To Fuck

13. Matt & Kim - Daylight

14. Men Without Hats - Safety Dance

15. Frankmusik - 3 Little Words

16. Walter Meego - Girls

17. Lilys - Nanny In Manhattan

18. Kasabian - Shoot The Runner

19. Theatre Of Disco - YOA (The Twelves Mix)

20. Le Castle Vania - Zero Machine

21. Kid N Play - 2 Hype

22. The Decemberists - O Valencia

23. Apples In Stereo - Ruby

24. The Cure - Perfect Girl

25. Lucky Soul - Ain't Never Been Cool

26. Ice Cube - It Was A Good Day

27. Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up

28. Eazy E - Boys In The Hood

29. Eazy E - Gimme That Nut

30. Kid 606 - Straight Outta Compton

31. NWA - Express Yourself

32. Marvin Gaye - Got To Give It Up

33. Eric B. And Rakim - Don't Sweat The Technique

34. Tegan and Sara - I Know I Know I Know

35. Oasis - The Turning (Chew Fu Mix)

36. MGMT - Electric Feel (True Pseudo Mix)

37. Party Ben - There's No Lsf

38. Damn! - I'm Not Gonna Live Another Day Without You Girl

39. The Death Set - Impossible

40. Grand Ole Party - Look Out Young Son

No comments: