Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Crow's Foot 9pm-11pm


1. Oh No, Oh My - Reeks And Seeks
2. 13th Floor Elevators - You're Gonna Miss Me
3. The Films - Sunshine Superman
4. Gentleman Jesse And His Men - No Rest
5. The Pixies - Hey (Diplo Mix)
6. The Breeders - Divine Hammer
7. Elvis - Clambake
8. Tegan and Sara - Hop A Plane
9. Deathray Davies - I Wanna Lose Control
10. Jay Reatard - Gamma Ray
11. The Death Set - Paranoia
12. Bad Brains - Pay To Cum
13. Journey - Seperate Ways
14. Telefon Tel Aviv - My Week Beats Your Year
15. I Love Math - Josephine Street
16. Jawbreaker - Fireman
17. Man Plus - Kids Gone Bad
18. Polysics - Electric Surfin Go Go
19. The Trashmen - Surfin Bird
20. Nada Surf - The Fox
21. Immaculate Machine - Dear Confessor
22. Ladytron - Predict The Day
23. Fad Gadget - Pedestrian
24. Dead Milkmen - I Walk The Thinnest Line
25. The Charlatans - The Only One I Know
26. Paris Hilton - Do You Think I'm Sexy (Chopped and Ranced Mix)
27. The Helio Sequence - Can't Say No
28. Eric Prydz - Call On Me
29. The Greenskeepers - Lotion
30. Nazareth - Whiskey Drinkin Woman
31. Canned Heat - Amphetamine Annie
32. Eric Clapton - Cocaine
33. Rolling Stones - Mother's Little Helper
34. Rose Tattoo - Texas
35. Headeast - Going Down For The Last Time
36. Doobie Brothers - Long Train Running
37. T-Rex - 20th Century Boy
38. Bad Company - Can't Get Enough Of Your Love
39. Eddie Money - Baby Hold On
40. Stevie Wonder - I Believe
41. Fleetwood Mac - Rhiannon
42. Harry Nilsson - You're Breakin My Heart
43. ELO - Telephone Line
44. Mavis Staples - What Happened To The Real Me
45. Climax Blues Band - Couldn't Get It Right
46. Kiss - I Was Made For Loving You
47. Foghat - I Just Wanna Make Love To You
48. The Troggs - With A Girl Like You
49. The Association - Never My Love
50. The Stranglers - Golden Brown
51. Dave,Dee,Bozy,Beaky,Mick and Titch - Hold Tight
52. David Bowie - All The Dudes
53. The Kinks - Powerman
54. The Shivers - Beauty
55. The Emergency - Cream
56. Supertramp - Goodbye Stranger

No comments: